Ladies On My Mind

A group of odes to the loves and affections of my past.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Are The Only Woman for Me

I want you to know
You are the only woman fo rme.
I fall deeper for you every time we meet.
You are so sweet I don't think I can--
Or rather I will fall in love with you
But I don't know if I deserve your love.
I will give you my best
I hope I can earn your love.

I can feel you close to my heart
I can now freely say I love you.
Now that I know how you feel
I can give myself to you
It is a good seed we have planted
And germination of a brilliant bugonia has begun.

I want to whisper this in your ear
When we are in deep embrace:
You are the only woman for me.
I am going to look deep in your eyes
To feel the warmth of our heart
Penetrate my essence.
I want to deepen our union
I am going to take the best care of you I know how.
I will think of things to cheer you up
So you know how special you are to me.
You are my shining star.
I am in awe to know what it feels like to be your lover.

We are special and we have what it takes to make it.
We are thoughtful to eachother
We give eachother our best.
We work hard for ourselves and eachother.

I am going to share something very special with you.
The next time we are alone.
It is indescribable.
It is a feeling I call faerie dust.
I think vvery soon we will fall very deeply in love.
My sense is telling me to go for it.
I am giving you my heart.

I am so excited at the prospect of us both being
Sucessful in our careers
Because of our faith in God
And our love to motivate us.
You are the only woman for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home